Simply Stated: What You Want is What You Get!
Photography Session Information:
We know what most of our clients want, and like to keep it simple. So here’s what you’ll get when you choose to shoot with us:
- Plenty of Time: Up to 4 hours of coverage (includes up to 3 hours of shooting time, and up to 1 hour to review and select your photos on-site)
- Lots-O-Shots: 20 selected photo files, edited and fancied up, of course… Delivered electronically in both high resolution and web resolution formats.
- Have it Your Way: Print release for you to use the print the photos wherever you’d like.
So What’s The Price?
Let’s make it a flat and fair $500.
That’s without the typical up-sells, and no fancy gimmicks or “Session Fee + Expensive Prints” trickery. Also, we don’t get into the 7’s and 9’s in number pricing theory. $500 is simple and fair for the awesomeness we offer (and far less than others less talented than us charge).
We guarantee that this will be one of the best investments in your beauty that you may ever make! Your photos will last a lifetime….
- Prints, Pretty Please: Yes, we can print for you at reasonable prices (we make our money on the session, and don’t need to sell prints at a ridiculous markup). Our professional photo labs rock and deliver the highest quality you can receive on the market. Contact us for more information on print options and prices.
- Too Many Fantastic Photos? It happens… If you need more than your 20 selections, the cost is only $50/file (which covers both the shooting and editing time overages).
- Wanna Get Gussied Up? We have some friends who are wonderful hair and makeup artists. Some are $75/hour, others are up to $125. Most clients book 2 hours with them to provide a few looks, some for all 3 hours. Tell us your preferences and we’ll make some recommendations so you can select the artist that best fits your style.
- Awesome Albums Are Available: As always, we can creatively customize something special and spectacular. The price depends on the type of album and how many pages, but as an example, 8in x 8in coffee table books with 20 pages are just $250. We’d be happy to show you your album and book options when we meet.
Ready to Flaunt It?
E-mail us to book your session: Flaunt@Flaunt.Photography